Archie’s Farmhouse is located on our working organic farm, overlooking the sea. It is fondly named after the farmer who once lived here with his family and retains it’s original purpose – namely a practical, comfortable family home as well as being renovated to the highest standards.
On the ground floor, there is a large open-plan living and kitchen area with wooden flooring throughout. The kitchen is light, airy and comprehensively equipped with a large kitchen table providing ample seating. A convenient door leads out to the garden from the kitchen which is useful for letting dogs or children out to run around securely. Two comfortable sofas around a wood burning stove, with tv and dvd player complete the room. Also on the ground floor is a large shower room. Upstairs there are 2 comfortable bedrooms – the master bedroom with 5ft kingsize bed and a twin room. There is a further bathroom adjoining these bedrooms with a full size bath and shower with wonderful sea views.
From the kitchen there is access to a large and secure garden with a terraced seating area. At the front of the property there is an additional patio from which you can sit and enjoy the comings and goings of the farm and take in the fantastic sea views.
There are marvelous walks along coastal paths from your doorstep. Archie’s Farmhouse provides a comfortable place to enjoy your holiday. Archie’s Farmhouse & The Coach House & Roy’s Cottage can be let together and make a great holiday base for a group or family – sleeping 8-12 in total.
Guests with children and dogs should take extra care on and around the farm – children should not be left unattended at any time and dogs must be kept on a lead. Please note there that is a pet surcharge of £25.
Please contact Cate on email@example.com or 07979 296 197 if you would like any further information regarding Archies’ Farmhouse.
- Spacious open plan kitchen/living room
- Wood-burning stove – initial logs included, thereafter available locally
- Plasma TV & DVD Player
- Washing Machine
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Microwave oven
- Secure garden to rear with garden furniture and barbecue
- Double bedroom with 5ft bed
- Twin-bedded room
- 2 Bathrooms – full size bath & shower plus further shower & w.c downstairs
- Heated towel rails
- Cot & high-chair (on request)
- Duvets with linen included and beds made up for your arrival
- Please bring your own towels
- Dogs welcome – but not in bedrooms & please keep on leads around the farm
- Natural spring water supply
- Shops 3 miles