A delightful coastal farmhouse in a commanding position by the sea overlooking the beautiful unspoilt Mull of Kintyre peninsula. Spectacular views across the Kilbrannan Sound to Arran and Ailsa Craig can be seen from nearly every room in the house.
Comfortably furnished, the 4 bedroom farmhouse sleeps 8 comfortably and provides a spacious and peaceful base for family gatherings or groups of friends.
The beach and surrounding Coastal Paths are only a short walk away. There is an enclosed garden that provides plenty of space for children to play in as well as a sheltered patio area.
To the rear of Ballimenach is a beautiful wooded glen and stream, the surrounding fields are occupied by grazing sheep and cattle which are farmed organically. The open fire and central heating guarantee a warm welcome, whatever the weather; and modern amenities ensure that guests are well catered for.
Pets are welcome – we have a £25 pet surcharge per pet.
- Large conservatory & sun porch
- Large secure garden with garden furniture and barbecue
- 2 Double Bedrooms (5ft Bed)
- 2 Twin Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms, 1 with bath and shower room
- Open fire – initial logs included, thereafter available locally
- Oil fired central heating included
- Electricity included
- Washing machine/Tumble dryer
- Microwave oven
- TV & DVD Player
- Satellite broadband
- Electric Blankets
- Cot & High Chair (available on request)
- Duvets with linen included and beds made up on your arrival
- Towels provided
- Dogs welcome but please keep them on a lead and not in bedrooms
- Plenty of parking
- Natural spring water supply
- Shops 3 miles away
- Beach 100m away